pt-br missing language- RPi

Requests for the next versions.
estefano.peroza

pt-br missing language- RPi

Post by estefano.peroza »

Hello there.

I have a 100-raspberries project and i will buy all the licenses from wtware.
Nonetheless, i would need some wtware information (list bellow) to appear on brazilian portuguese (pt-br) language:

1) "Please wait..." screen. When wtware is trying to connect to the server. I would need these to be translated to "Por favor, espere".
2) "User name / Password" screen. When wtware is connected to the server and needs these credentials. I would need translation to "Usuario / Senha".
3) "Press ESC to turn off the computer or press Enter to continue". I would need this to be "Pressione ESC para desligar o computador ou pressione Enter para continuar".

I am not sure if i forgot to mention some screens that would need to be updated, although these ones would be a good beggining.

I've tested the "language" parameter in configuration file to be "pt-br", "pt", "pt-br-int", but none of these seems to work out, as wtware keeps showing messages in english (p.s. the pt-br language for the KEYBOARD works fine)

Also, if it is the best way, i could change these texts by myself, if someone could tell me where they are situated and if i have such a permission.

Any help would be appreciated.

Estéfano
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Re: pt-br missing language- RPi

Post by aka »

I have a 100-raspberries project and i will buy all the licenses from wtware.
There's no licenses for RPi.
estefano.peroza wrote:H1) "Please wait..." screen. When wtware is trying to connect to the server. I would need these to be translated to "Por favor, espere".
2) "User name / Password" screen. When wtware is connected to the server and needs these credentials. I would need translation to "Usuario / Senha".
3) "Press ESC to turn off the computer or press Enter to continue". I would need this to be "Pressione ESC para desligar o computador ou pressione Enter para continuar".
You can edit background pictures and add comments.

http://wtware.com/docs5/config.html#skin

Graphic files in C:\ProgramData\WTware\Graphic Copy "sample" folder to Graphic on SD if you store wtware configs on SD.
estefano.peroza wrote:Also, if it is the best way, i could change these texts by myself, if someone could tell me where they are situated and if i have such a permission.
There are thousand kilobytes of text in wtware. Five years ago people from http://www.thinnetworks.com.br/ made brazilian translation for wtware, but a lot of text we have changed since then. And we don't want to release partially translated build.
estefano.peroza

Hello aka!

Thank you for your support !

I just created a folder called "sample" inside graphic in sd card, then i inserted all the images there, and set the parameter graphic=sample in config file. It worked fine for most of the images, except for the "saver" image that keeps showing the default one(the black screen "Press Esc to shutdown.."). Any idea for solving it?

Thank you !!
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by aka »

Are you using the latest wtware version? If so, give me the log, please. How to create log: http://wtware.com/logs.html
estefano.peroza

Hello aka!
After updating to the last version, everything works great.
The only thing i am still working on is the "Press Esc to turn off message" that keeps showing up, even with my new company image behind it. I just wish i could eliminate it, or translate it. Any help?
Thank you so much.
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by aka »

Please, try this:

http://pxe.ru/files/testing/201612131345.zip

In config:

turnoffmenu=on, msg:I wanna sleep!
estefano.peroza

Hello aka !

Now it works just fine ! Thank you so much.
brunotoira

Post by brunotoira »

could you post again the link?