Uptime Stats

All about WTware on Raspberry. WTware works with Raspberry Pi 4, Raspberry Pi 3B+, Pi 3 and Pi 2 devices
http://www.winterminal.com
thestapler

Uptime Stats

Post by thestapler »

in the web page of the PI, I can see the CPU Temp, Load average, but I was wondering if there was a way to see uptime as well?
Also, is there maybe a way to have all the stats in 1 page as well, so I could query that single page to see all the stats?
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Re: Uptime Stats

Post by akatik »

No uptime on web now. What is all the stats?
thestapler

Post by thestapler »

having the CPU temp, load average, uptime on 1 page, so that I can have a script pull them on a single call, instead of having to call multiple pages.

I want to graph the temps and load averages, and if the PI has been up for a while, to schedule a reboot.
thestapler

Post by thestapler »

@akatik - do you think this might be something that could be done? or can you point me to where I might be able to do it? We have currently 20 RPI4 deployed, and I am monitoring them with a custom php script I wrote to scrape the config files to get the IP addresses, and then I query the web pages to get the data for the PI (load and temp) and push it to my Xymon server. If I could not poll 2 web pages per terminal, that would nice.

Thanks!