Project with Raspberry PI 4, WTWARE and smartcards

All about WTware on Raspberry. WTware works with Raspberry Pi 4, Raspberry Pi 3B+, Pi 3 and Pi 2 devices
http://www.winterminal.com
k0rmok

Re: Project with Raspberry PI 4, WTWARE and smartcards

Post by k0rmok »

sent
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by aka »

I have never seen such error before. It complains about "routingToken field", but there is no routingToken field at all. This field is only used with redirection, where client connects to broker and broker tells client to reconnect to another server. But there is no redirection in this log. Try to specify valid "user=username:password" in config.
k0rmok

Post by k0rmok »

Done. We were missing the loadbalance info. As soon as i inserted it went without problems.

Now i need a bit more help.
First,i will need to buy 150 licenses.
Next my idea was having the raspberry booting by network but we have raspberry 4. Is it possible?
And how can i send the configuration to all of them by network instead of going with a sd card to all?

And one last question. I want to be able to assign a license to specific mac address. Can we change it later to another one if that Pi crashed?

Thanks
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by akatik »

k0rmok wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm First,i will need to buy 150 licenses.
The one and only way of purchase is via share-it: http://wtware.com/buy.html
k0rmok wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm Next my idea was having the raspberry booting by network but we have raspberry 4. Is it possible?
Not now. Raspberry Pi 4 can't boot by network for now.
k0rmok wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm And how can i send the configuration to all of them by network instead of going with a sd card to all?
You may create SD and specify there to download configuration by network.
k0rmok wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm And one last question. I want to be able to assign a license to specific mac address. Can we change it later to another one if that Pi crashed?
We do not guarantee this replacement, license is bound to MAC-address, but usually we don't reject to free license if failed. You are to send us to licese@wtware.com e-mail in this case.
k0rmok

Post by k0rmok »

akatik wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:19 am
k0rmok wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm First,i will need to buy 150 licenses.
The one and only way of purchase is via share-it: http://wtware.com/buy.html

k0rmok wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm Next my idea was having the raspberry booting by network but we have raspberry 4. Is it possible?
Not now. Raspberry Pi 4 can't boot by network for now.
k0rmok wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm And how can i send the configuration to all of them by network instead of going with a sd card to all?
what's the best way to do this?
k0rmok wrote: Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:16 pm And one last question. I want to be able to assign a license to specific mac address. Can we change it later to another one if that Pi crashed?
We do not guarantee this replacement, license is bound to MAC-address, but usually we don't reject to free license if failed. You are to send us to licese@wtware.com e-mail in this case.
Ok do you have some license manager or similar?
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by akatik »

k0rmok wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:20 am
akatik wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:19 am
what's the best way to do this?
Run wtware graphic configurator that is installed from wtware distributive. There's SD creating wizard, where you may determine how terminal should get configuration file.
k0rmok wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:20 am Ok do you have some license manager or similar?
Licenses are added to license generator: http://wtware.com/licensing/terms.html
Contact us by e-mail license@wtware.com and we'll solve your problem if needed.