CredSSP connection failed with expired password

All about WTware on Raspberry. WTware works with Raspberry Pi 4, Raspberry Pi 3B+, Pi 3 and Pi 2 devices
http://www.winterminal.com
cheese

CredSSP connection failed with expired password

Post by cheese »

I have a question about expired passwords. When a user must change his/her Active Directory password on the next logon, they get a CredSSP connection failed on WTWare clients. We have a setup with a Connection Broker and two Session Hosts, all servers are configured with Windows Server 2016. Is this a known error? Am I missing something in our WTWare Setup?
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Re: CredSSP connection failed with expired password

Post by aka »

cheese wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:26 pm Is this a known error?
Yes :(
cheese

Post by cheese »

Hello Aka, thanks for your reply. Is this an issue which will be resolved in the near future? I understand it's not that easy, but it is pretty critical, because it would result in user frustration and workload for an administrator.
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by akatik »

Very "not that easy" :( In the next build, WTware will print correct error message. Disable NLA at all to allow user to change password in Windows interface: https://wtware.com/win/nla.html
cheese

Post by cheese »

Hey akatik, is this still an issue which is on the list to be fixed? I do not want to disable NLA.
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by akatik »

It is on the list to be fixed until it will be fixed. Not sure it will be fixed in near feature