"I'm tired" Message

All about WTware on Raspberry. WTware works with Raspberry Pi 4, Raspberry Pi 3B+, Pi 3 and Pi 2 devices
http://www.winterminal.com
cody.duncan

"I'm tired" Message

Post by cody.duncan »

We have a Raspberry Pi 3 that runs WTware to connect to an RDP session and use this as digital signage. Every day or so the screen will go blue with a box popped up that says "I'm tired" and an ok button. When you click okay, it reconnects to the session.

What is causing this?
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Re: "I'm tired" Message

Post by aka »

geefox

Post by geefox »

Hello,

we are using the raspberry stuff for aprox. 2 months, and recently the "i'm tired" message popped up.
I've attached the logfile.

best regards
Attachments
log.zip
(68.31 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by aka »

Something strange in RDP we have never seen before. Which server do you use?

Show me please same log from this build:

http://pxe.ru/files/testing/201711211626.zip
geefox

Post by geefox »

Hello,

we are using Server 2016 Datacentre

on first login attempt, the failure "gfx pipe closed" appeared, second time the login was successful

I've attached you the logfile:
Attachments
log.zip
(10.85 KiB) Downloaded 330 times
cody.duncan

Post by cody.duncan »

Sorry for the late reply, we are using Server 2008 R2, the log is attached.
Attachments
WTware_B8.27.EB.0A.64.76_2017-11-21_09-19-29.txt
(105.73 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by akatik »

geefox
RDP stream seems corrupted. Or it's any new kind of RDP stream we've never seen before. Old style RDP encryption (not SSL/TLS) is used (it's not a problem itself, but 2016 server uses TLS by default, you change encryption, and TS_STATUS_FINDING_DESTINATION means you connect not to server itself but to virtual machine), but after decryption we receive garbage. The only way to debug it if you tell, what did you reconfigure in server and in virtual machine. Something in RDP security...
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by aka »

cody.duncan
There are no errors in this log. Please, make the same log after you receive error on screen.
geefox

Post by geefox »

akatik wrote:geefox
RDP stream seems corrupted. Or it's any new kind of RDP stream we've never seen before. Old style RDP encryption (not SSL/TLS) is used (it's not a problem itself, but 2016 server uses TLS by default, you change encryption, and TS_STATUS_FINDING_DESTINATION means you connect not to server itself but to virtual machine), but after decryption we receive garbage. The only way to debug it if you tell, what did you reconfigure in server and in virtual machine. Something in RDP security...
yeah, basically I'm connecting to a session broker, and then passing the credentials to the real terminal server. The only thing which has been modified is the nla option for rdp, which we have switched off.
cody.duncan

Post by cody.duncan »

aka wrote:cody.duncan
There are no errors in this log. Please, make the same log after you receive error on screen.
I will do that as soon as we get it again. It has been happening less often now.
dash1982

Post by dash1982 »

Met this message several times, after checking the IP conflicts in the same network, it disappeared.