Video Configuration

All about WTware on Raspberry. WTware works with Raspberry Pi 4, Raspberry Pi 3B+, Pi 3 and Pi 2 devices
http://www.winterminal.com
HOLVEN2

Video Configuration

Post by HOLVEN2 »

Buenos dias,
I could easily download and instal your program as I think it is very intresting.
After instalation, made the Sd card, with no problem.
I could even configure the card from my desktop.
But now after booting I get a message "To run Chrome or VLC specify video=...(U) in configuration file."
I have tried the diferent option you give, but I still get the same message.

I use a Nvidea Gforce video card on my desktop

What should i put on the dots?

I am not a programmer but is there anyway i can help you to introduce a spanish lenguage package.
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Re: Video Configuration

Post by aka »

HOLVEN2 wrote:Buenos dias,
I could easily download and instal your program as I think it is very intresting.
After instalation, made the Sd card, with no problem.
I could even configure the card from my desktop.
But now after booting I get a message "To run Chrome or VLC specify video=...(U) in configuration file."
I have tried the diferent option you give, but I still get the same message.

I use a Nvidea Gforce video card on my desktop

What should i put on the dots?
Chrome is not supported in WTware for Pi right now. Remove from configuration file line with chrome.
HOLVEN2 wrote:I am not a programmer but is there anyway i can help you to introduce a spanish lenguage package.
We already tried to release for our partners version with portuguese brazil language. But they were tired of translating about 3 thousand lines :) We can give you text files with English phrases. Write me to support@wtware.com if you don't afraid :)