Dual Monitor with PXE boot clients?

Problems with video cards. Screen frequency refresh. Terminal speed.
ndowser

Dual Monitor with PXE boot clients?

Post by ndowser »

I setup some old PC's long time ago using your software with PXE network boot NIC's and now I need to setup some PC's with dual monitor support and I did a google search and found you can use dual monitors with RDP 6.0 or higher, I don't want to put any hard drives in the computers and want to use your software with the PXE boot and just wanted to know if the current version of WTWare supports dual monitors with the PXE boot?
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Re: Dual Monitor with PXE boot clients?

Post by aka »

Sorry, WTware does not support dual monitors.
whirltech

Post by whirltech »

I have a customer that uses WTware for some of thier thin stations, and is hoping to implement more into their company. They are also really wanting dual monitor display to work with WTware. So is there a way that WTware can have an update roled out to have dual monitors?
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by aka »

It is a too hard update.
In a few days wtware5 preview will be released. With several sessions and GUI configurator. It is a very large update too, a lot of code was rewriten. And I think the nearest half a year we'll fix bugs here. So I cannot promise dual monitor in nearest half a year.
whirltech

Post by whirltech »

Ok. Well I would like to say thanks for your time, for letting me know the information that you have provided. I just want to let you know that I will still continue to buy WTware, and will wait for an update for dual monitors when you have "time" to write a code for it. Since I know that every technology field has all the free time in the world. HA