Connection Rejected...

Topics that doesn't fall into the categories above
ITtim

Connection Rejected...

Post by ITtim »

I have an issue with connecting to a Win2003 terminal server using WTware pro.

It connected fine the first time i tried (albeit a bit slow) but everytime since I have recieved the following error

"Server ipaddress port 3389 connection rejected
Make sure that the terminal service works on this server
try to connect using standard microsoft terminal service client"

When I click okay i get the log in screen and I can log in. However the desktop is very slow.

If I connect using Remote Desktop on a windows pc it works perfectly.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
robrnc

Post by robrnc »

I have just started using the lite version for evaluation however am encountering the same problem. Everything loads great but I get server connection reject. I can get to this server from any windows client no problem but its rejecting the wtware client
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by aka »

Please, check IP settings once again. Terminal IP, server IP, network mask.

Try to ping terminal from server, then turn terminal off and ping again to be sure pings don't go anymore.
kcleary

Connection rejected...

Post by kcleary »

I am also receiving this error.

I have a main office and a remote building that connects back to the main office over a WiFi point-to-point connection (they are across the street from each other).

The computer can connect using WTWare Lite 4.5.14 (4.5.13 and 4.4.5 also fail) from within the main building. As soon as i bring it over to the remote building it fails with this error.

I do not have the option to login after i select 'OK' like the OP can.

IP addresses are all correct. I have also performed your ping test with success.

Anything else i can try?
aka
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by aka »

Please, create and send us to support@wtware.com terminal log-file: http://wtware.com/docs/config.html#syslog