Software do Manage WTware installations

Topics that doesn't fall into the categories above
lucasrizzi

Software do Manage WTware installations

Post by lucasrizzi »

Hello,

I have on my network several WTware machines and the need to manage their configuration constantly, entering on configuration by a browser for each one is given me a lot of work.

There is some software that is possible to manage all the machines on my network at the same time?
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Re: Software do Manage WTware installations

Post by akatik »

Such software is called WTware Configurator. Installed by WTware installer.
If you boot from USB on WTware machine Press Del at boot start.
In Setup menu choose to download configs from TFTP. TFTP IP is an adddress of Windows machine where you installed WTware.

Post by Guest »

akatik wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:45 pm Such software is called WTware Configurator. Installed by WTware installer.
If you boot from USB on WTware machine Press Del at boot start.
In Setup menu choose to download configs from TFTP. TFTP IP is an adddress of Windows machine where you installed WTware.
Thanks for answering me.

For example, If I change the IP address of my Windows Server Terminal Services, can I change this configuration on all WTware machines at the same time? Or I´ll need to do these steps that you tell me?
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT

Post by akatik »

On all computers that boot from USB and store their configuration on local disk. Then you'll be able to change these configuration files using application WTware configuration.