Two displays on one monitor with Rasp Pi 4

Topics that doesn't fall into the categories above
Post Reply
Dagmine
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:59 am

Two displays on one monitor with Rasp Pi 4

Post by Dagmine »

Hello all. I have been reading the documents on setting up displays and don't seem to by understanding how to actually set the configuration file.

So I have two windows 10 PCs, one Raspberry PI 4.

What is the video = , setting for a Raspberry PI.

I need to display both Windows machines at the same time on the same monitor.

I have one HDMI monitor with a display resolution of 1920x1080.

I need PC one to display on about 75% of the screen and PC two to display on the other 25%

The first PCs address is 192.168.1.20
The second PCs address 192.168.1.30

I can currently connect to both PCs individual using Win 1, Win 2 to swap between them.

Any help in making the configuration file would be of great help.

David
akatik
SUPPORT
SUPPORT
Posts: 555
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:30 pm
Contact:

Re: Two displays on one monitor with Rasp Pi 4

Post by akatik »

No such option. Either two monitors or switching between screens.
Post Reply