1. Start terminal, run Chrome. Perform necessary configuration. The less actions - the less waste things will be saved in profile, the smaller will be profile.
2. CLOSE CHROME.
3. On another computer open in browser secret link http://192.168.1.100/chrome/00/chprf.zip
Specify instead of 192.168.1.100 IP of the terminal, where you performed 1 and 2 items. Instead of /00/ - monitor number and virtual screen number, where Chrome was running. I.e. /00/ means first virtual screen on first monitor, also means that there's no other screens and monitors configured. /13/ - fourth virtual screen on second monitor.
4. In archive chprf.zip will be a lot of unnecessary things, which can be accurately removed. To profile chprf.zip from WTware distributive we added adblock plus plug-in and removed almost all unnecessary things as we suppose. It's size is less than 0.5MB.
5. Rename your chprf.zip to some myprofile.zip and copy it to C:\ProgramData\WTware\Chrome directory.
6. In terminal configuration file specify:
Code: Select all
Repeat until the desired result. If this configuration is rather interesting - let us know, perhaps we'll add it to WTware configuration file parameters.